Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First day of training

Alex & I officially started work today. It was only training/orientation, but it's the first step to re-joining the work force! There will be 13 other people working with us...we didn't really have time to interact but hopefully we'll all get along. We also got to see our work stations. Fun stuff. We have training next Thursday & Friday, and then start on the case the following Monday. I can't wait! The commute downtown kind of stinks, but oh well.

Tomorrow the whole fam is going over to my aunt & uncle's house to see the new baby and to say "goodbye" to my cousin, Brad. He's moving to Denver for work. I'm really excited to see everyone. I'm sure I'll post again about it with pictures.

Friday Alex & I are going to see "Semi Pro"! We are so looking forward to that movie...can't wait!!!

I've been feeling really nauseous lately, and the heartburn and indigestion is pretty much lasting all day instead of just the evenings like it used to. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good. I am definitely showing a little baby bump. I was told that since I'm short, I'll show fairly early since the baby doesn't have a lot of room to stretch out. Oh, the joys of being short! : )

No comments: