Monday, February 4, 2008

Ramblings

I had a pretty good birthday, considering the near blizzard we had here! We didn't go out or anything because of the weather. Alex had rented a few movies so we spent a lot of time in bed, snuggling and watching them. It was nice! He bought me flowers--red roses & dark red callas like my wedding bouquet. My BFF Vivian sent me flowers too! A girl can't have too many flowers! And we had my favorite kind of cake--chocolate chip cookie cake!!! Mmmmmmm!!!

Saturday afternoon we went with my parents to see the new baby (and my cousin and her husband, of course). It was my parents first time seeing Brendan, and of course they're in love with him too! If it's possible, he's gotten even cuter since the last time I saw him. My mom was a baby hog and we had to make her hand Brendan over to the rest of us. She's like that with every baby. Alex FINALLY decided he would hold him...this was only the 2nd time he's ever held a baby. He did fine. I'm glad we have one to practice on before we have our own baby. I'm thinking I might go over again sometime this week to get my fix.

Alex & I found out that our jobs will probably start in 2 weeks. We've been waiting for so long to start, we're just really anxious to work!!!

After last week's snow, it was about 70 degrees today. It was nice. I can't wait for this kind of weather to be here for good. We took a walk around the subdivision and I was sweating! And we BBQ'd hamburgers for dinner. Come on, Spring!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I think you should BLOG more!! :o)