Saturday, March 1, 2008

Babies, "byes" and basketball


Thursday evening, my aunt and uncle had the fam over for dinner to say "Goodbye" to cousin Brad. He was passing through on his way to moving to Denver. Dinner was awesome! And of course it's always good to see the fam. This was the first time they'd seen me since I announced I'm pregnant (except my cousins who had the baby). We had such a good time, hanging out and playing with baby Brendan. Alex and Brendan are actually BFFs now! Brendan could not stop smiling when Alex was holding him. It was the cutest thing ever!


Alex & I went to see "Semi Pro" on Friday. It was hilarious!!! Not my favorite Will Ferrell movie, but definitely worth seeing. AND I got to see the "Sex and the City" movie trailer!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for that!!!


This weekend we're kind of chilling. My dad's playing in bowling tournaments all weekend (GO, DAD!!!), and my mom seems to be getting yet another kidney stone. Argh. She goes to the doctor on Monday. I'm hoping we won't have to take her to the ER this weekend.

No comments: