Monday, February 18, 2008

Surprise!


I'm pregnant!!!


I took a HPT (home pregnancy test) on January 19 and it was positive...way positive. After an initial freak-out with Alex (we weren't even trying), I made an appointment with my doctor on Monday for a blood test. Of course, the blood test was positive!


We had our first appointment with the OB on Valentine's Day. We got to see the baby and its heartbeat! It was so incredible!!! The baby is doing well, and we're due October 3, 2008!


I started another blog all about the pregnancy...http://pontusfamily.blogspot.com/. I'm sure I'll post about it on this blog as well, but be sure to check out that site for updates!


We've only told our families and our closest friends at this point. We're not going to tell other people until after our next appointment on March 12. Most of the people who read this blog already knew I was pregnant, but for any of you who is finding out for the first time...PLEASE KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF!!! Do NOT out me on MySpace or Facebook. We will make it widely public when we are ready.


Also, if you're the praying kind, please add Baby P to your prayers.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Holy Crap! Congrats Jenn... we'll be praying!