Friday, August 28, 2009

I shouldn't have complained...

Alex's project ended today.

We knew it was going to be a short project, but they said 2-4 months. More like 1 month. I suppose we should have seen it coming - they were zipping through, running out of docs left & right. It could be worse...he's getting paid for 2 weeks and he's eligible for unemployment. And it (in a weird way) takes some pressure off me. I can actually work during the day now.

But the money was nice.

So now we're back to job hunting and worrying. It's a darn good thing that we're frugal (most of the time)! At least our "standard of living" won't change much.

On a totally unrelated note that I can also file under "Oh Shit" ... Amelia is officially taking multiple steps at a time. We will have a full-fledged walker soon, I'm sure. I may never sit down ever again.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Ugh. Sorry about the job situation, but WOW walking!