Monday, March 3, 2008

A letter to my unborn child...

Dear Baby Sweet Pea,

Your mommy and daddy love you very much and can't wait to meet you. We love that you are growing bigger and bigger every day. I don't even mind so much the constant heartburn and indigestion. Or the fact that Mommy is nauseous almost 10 hours a day. I don't resent at all that you are making me eat weird foods (macaroni & cheese with bacon), or that I can't seem to tolerate some of my favorite foods (chocolate, chicken, salads, eggs, etc.). All this is worth it in the end.

But could you pretty please with sugar on top let Mommy get some sleep at night??? I'm tired. I'm not even asking for a full, uninterrupted 8 hours a night. I understand that at some point, I will have to pee. But 3 or 4 hour blocks at a time would be really nice. I repeat: Mommy is tired. And when I get tired, I get even more cranky. And when I get cranky, I do and say not nice things to Daddy. So, really, for all of our good, let Mommy sleep!

I love you very much already,
Mommy
xoxoxoxo

P.S.--if you could cut back on the indigestion a bit, I'd appreciate that too.

1 comment:

Misty said...

That is the cutest thing !! :o)