Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 3

I lost another 2.5 pounds!

I am kind of in shock.  I was sure that I would not see a loss this week and MAYBE even see a gain.  It was a bad week.  I wasn't making excuses, I was just giving myself permission to not be so hard on myself if I didn't have a great weight loss week.

But I lost.  I am feeling really good.  Clothes are fitting better and I'm starting to feel like myself again.  Of course, my body doesn't LOOK much better to me, but that's par for the course.  The scale doesn't lie.  :)  I'm holding myself back from shopping because I am in between sizes, so I know I'll get there sometime.  But man, I can't wait to get some new clothes!

I am 3 pounds away from a 10 pound loss since starting WW a few weeks ago.  That means I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  *happy dance*  Go, me!

1 comment:

Joy said...

hey.. even with the cheese! That's great!