Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been a looooong time!

I haven't posted in almost a year. Here's why:








I found out I was pregnant with #2 last July and Julian Tadeusz was born at 37 weeks on March 14, 2011.



I stopped doing Weight Watchers as soon as I got my BFP, so I didn't really feel like continuing to blog about that journey...especially since I ended up gaining EVERY.SINGLE.POUND back that I had lost on Weight Watchers.



That's right. I gained 43 pounds this pregnancy. *sigh* No excuses...I ate like a horse. Maybe I took advantage of being able to eat things I didn't eat while on Weight Watchers. I KNEW I was pregnant with a boy this time - my appetite was insatiable! With my daughter, I craved fruit. With Julian, I craved Mexican food & chocolate brownies (with chocolate chips & chocolate frosting, of course). I have some SERIOUS work to do. I am currently 12 weeks PP and have 18 pounds to go to get back to where I was before I got my BFP. I still haven't joined Weight Watchers yet, but that will be happening next week.



I will be blogging again (I hope) to talk about my adventures in weight loss, part II. If I still have readers out there, stay tuned!

No comments: